Sales System Coordinator
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posted on: February 20, 2017
Koch Air, LLC has been focused on the distribution of quality Carrier residential and commercial products since 1936, and is among the oldest and largest Carrier distributors. Today, Koch Air, has eight branch locations, 30 delivery vehicles, and more than 300,000 square feet of equipment and parts warehousing throughout the Midwest.
About the Job
Koch Air, LLC is the one of the oldest and largest Carrier residential and commercial products distributors and applied product reps dating back to 1936. Currently, Koch Air has eight branch locations and is one of the largest equipment and parts distributors in the Midwest. Koch Air’s experienced team offers full product application support on Carrier and other key applied products. Koch Air, and its parent organization Koch Enterprises, is a family owned community-focused organization that takes pride in its commitment to engage our hands, heads, and hearts.
We are currently seeking a Sales System Coordinator to join our team in St. Louis, MO. This individual will coordinate and provide oversight of the sales proposal process for the Commercial team. This role is the connection point between the sales team and the customer. Reporting directly to the Inside Sales Manager, the Coordinator will:
- Create and maintain job files while insuring that proper procedures are followed
- Work with Outside Sales team to investigate and support the customer’s needs
- Assist in and support the training of the sales team on proper use of systems to log, document, process proposals
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- 5 years of experience in a fast paced office support role
- Strong computer experience including Microsoft office programs
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills