Parts & Supplies Sales Territory Manager (KAC – Parts & Supplies Sales)
Posted on: February 22, 2017
Koch Air, LLC has been focused on the distribution of quality Carrier residential and commercial products since 1936, and is among the oldest and largest Carrier distributors. Today, Koch Air, has eight branch locations, 30 delivery vehicles, and more than 300,000 square feet of equipment and parts warehousing throughout the Midwest.
About the Job
Koch Air, LLC is the one of the oldest and largest Carrier residential and commercial products distributors and applied product reps dating back to 1936. Currently, Koch Air has eight branch locations and is one of the largest equipment and parts distributors in the Midwest. Koch Air’s experienced team offers full product application support on Carrier and other key applied products. Koch Air, and its parent organization Koch Enterprises, is a family owned community-focused organization that takes pride in its commitment to engage our hands, heads, and hearts.
We are currently seeking an experienced Parts & Supplies Territory Manager to join our team in St. Louis to generate parts & supplies sales within an assigned territory. This position, reporting directly to the Corporate Parts and Supplies Manager will:
- Generate Parts & Supplies sales within an assigned territory to achieve both sales and margin growth for new and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Conduct or attend sales and training meetings with customers
- Survey market to detect business trends and opportunities for competitive pricing and sales forecasts
- Promote Koch Air advertising, warranty and other promotional programs
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- 5 years of HVAC experience including, but not limited to, inside or outside sales, project management, equipment installation
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Prefer 5 years of HVAC Sales experience working directly with vendors, contractors, owners