Inside Sales Representative (KAC – Commercial Inside)
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posted on: February 3, 2017
Koch Air, LLC has been focused on the distribution of quality Carrier residential and commercial products since 1936, and is among the oldest and largest Carrier distributors. Today, Koch Air, has eight branch locations, 30 delivery vehicles, and more than 300,000 square feet of equipment and parts warehousing throughout the Midwest.
About the Job
Koch Air, LLC is one of the oldest and largest Carrier residential and commercial products distributors and applied product reps dating back to 1936. Currently, Koch Air has eight branch locations and is one of the largest equipment and parts distributors in the Midwest. Koch Air’s experienced team offers full product application support on Carrier and other key applied products. Koch Air, and its parent organization Koch Enterprises, is a family owned community-focused organization that takes pride in its commitment to engage our hands, heads, and hearts.
We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Inside Sales Engineer to join our team in St. Louis, MO. The Inside Sales Engineer works with the Outside Sales staff and external customers with pricing, product/application support and information and proposal generation. This position, reporting directly to the Inside Sales Manager will:
- Generate pricing proposals based on information provided by contractors or Sales team
- Research and evaluate current application products; interpret contractor or project need
- Recommend products and accessories that meet or exceed project needs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external customers
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Associate’s Degree in a Technical discipline in the following areas – HVAC, Electrical, Automotive or other similar program. In lieu of degree, 5 years of experience is required.
- 3 years HVAC experience including, but not limited to inside or outside sales or project management; with preference for inside sales experience